There are many confusing words in English. When we want to use them we often make mistakes and use them unknowingly. Especially and, specially those are similar-looking words but they have different uses and meanings. Let’s learn about some words which are really confusing sometimes. I hope after reading this article you will have no confusion.
বাংলা অর্থ: বিশেষ করে
Especially is an adverb.
1. When we want to point out one person or thing over all others, then we use especially.
- I love animals, especially dogs.
- Divorce is very painful, especially when children are concerned.
- I like walking, especially in the morning.
2. If something is to a great extent or very much, then we also use especially.
- I feel especially good today.
- This book is especially difficult to read.
বাংলা অর্থ: বিশেষভাবে
Specially is an adverb.
1. When we do something for a special purpose.
- I bought specially a new coat and hat for the wedding.